Do you deeply yearn for love, only to feel desperately fearful of being abandoned or rejected? Do you sabotage your relationships, switching from hot to cold, before it can even get off the ground?
This course clarified so many things for me. Especially the emotional and body boundaries lessons. I have a history of trauma, and this felt like a very clear and creative way to address my confusion around boundaries. Thank you, Briana!
— Mandi Cole, 33
YOU WILL LEARN...
1. Attachment theory and 10 ways the disorganized partner sabotages their relationships
2. 4 Essential emotional boundaries that take the Spice of Lifer from confused to clear, about the line between personal boundaries and conditions of love
3. Transforming trauma in the body, for Spice of Lifers
4. The truth about “Narcissism,” “Borderline Personality Disorder” and disorganized attachment, plus the best treatment options
5. A focus wheel and guided visualization to transform the fundamental fears of the Spice of Lifer
I have seen a lot of things online that talk about "codependency" and "narcissism" but Briana breaks this down in a very clear and non judgmental way, for the laymen. The activities she offers are fun to do, and I feel like I have a stronger grasp of what my triggers are, when it comes to personal boundaries. Highly recommend this course.
— Nick Patten, 42
THIS COURSE INCLUDES...
1. 80+ Page Downloadable Workbook+ Activities and Assignments
2. 13 Downloadable Audio Lectures + 3 Experiential Video Tutorials
3. Lifetime access to all course content + A live, Monthly Q & A in the Private Facebook Group
“I am astounded by Briana’s video series on attachment. This comes from someone (albeit a layman) who has read voraciously on the subject for 7 years, now. There is insight and detailed explanations that simply can’t be found anywhere except in her videos…She should have a cable show. The level of clarity provided is beyond anything I’ve seen.” -Jim Lewandowski
If you’re sick of struggling with a soul-deep fear of rejection and abandonment that compels you to sabotage your opportunities for love, just click that link and learn how you can start creating a wildly fulfilling love life, in only 5 days, without having to spend a bunch of money on experts and gurus, or spend years in therapy, with no tangible result.
IT'S TIME TO STEP INTO YOUR LOVE LIFE AS A CREATOR OF IT, NOT JUST AS A SURVIVOR.
Briana MacWilliam has over 12 years of clinical experience as a creative arts therapist, and is the Founder and Director of CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com. She has held two directorial positions in community-based and day-treatment settings, and was a research outcomes coordinator for four years, at the Amen Clinics, Inc.—a brain research and diagnostic facility. She edited and co-authored two books on the subjects of attachment and complicated grief, and working with LGBTQ populations. She is also the Director for Continuing Education for Pratt Institute’s Creative Arts Therapies Department. Additionally, she provides training in spiritual wealth and professional development online, through her program, "The Abundant Healer."