ARE YOU SICK OF FALLING HEADLONG INTO RELATIONSHIPS, ONLY TO WIND UP FEELING BORED, SMOTHERED, OR TERRIFIED OF HURTING YOUR PARTNER, JUST WHEN THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING GOOD?
This course is for individuals that struggle with avoidance in push-pull relationships, who are ready to call in a soul-shaking partnership, in only 5 days, without having to spend a ton of money on experts and gurus, or spend years in therapy with no tangible result.
“Briana MacWilliam is the kind of teacher who gets down to the bone where the blood is hot and running. She will never point to a thing when she can show it to you… She knows when to drop the important stuff and she drops it on you form her own experiential core. She does not take you anywhere she is not willing to travel herself. She has a combination of grace and grit that make her a fantastic teacher and a fabulous clinician.” -Alan Pottinger
YOU WILL LEARN...
1. The definition of avoidant attachment and 5 ways the Rolling Stone keeps love at bay
2. 4 Essential emotional boundaries that take the Rolling Stone from confused to clear, about the line between personal boundaries and conditions of love
3. 2 Types of avoidant attachment and how to know which one you have
4. 3 reasons therapy often doesn’t work for Rolling Stones, and what to look for in a therapist
5. A focus wheel and guided visualization to transform fundamental fears into loving self acceptance
"Briana's videos are always so comprehensive and integrated. I'm so grateful for Briana's work on Anxious/Avoidant Attachment, as this construct has been my default relationship pattern through my twenties. Briana's understanding has helped me reconcile with this, and I feel as though I can make healthier partner selections in the future. Much love!" -Ralph Widdop
THIS COURSE INCLUDES...
1. 60-Page Downloadable Workbook+ Activities and Assignments
2. 5 Downloadable Audio Lectures + Video Tutorials and Guided Meditation
3. Lifetime access to all course content + A live, Monthly Q & A in the Private Facebook Group
“I am astounded by Briana’s video series on attachment. This comes from someone (albeit a layman) who has read voraciously on the subject for 7 years, now. There is insight and detailed explanations that simply can’t be found anywhere except in her videos…She should have a cable show. The level of clarity provided is beyond anything I’ve seen.” -Jim Lewandowski
If you’re sick of falling headlong into relationships, only to wind up feeling bored, smothered, or terrified of hurting your partner, just click that link and learn how you can start creating a wildly fulfilling love life, in only 5 days, without having to spend a bunch of money on experts and gurus, or spend years in therapy, with no tangible result.
Briana MacWilliam has over 12 years of clinical experience as a creative arts therapist, and is the Founder and Director of CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com. She has held two directorial positions in community-based and day-treatment settings, and was a research outcomes coordinator for four years, at the Amen Clinics, Inc.—a brain research and diagnostic facility. She edited and co-authored two books on the subjects of attachment and complicated grief, and working with LGBTQ populations. She is also the Director for Continuing Education for Pratt Institute’s Creative Arts Therapies Department. Additionally, she provides training in spiritual wealth and professional development online, through her program, "The Abundant Healer."