If you are a licensed creative arts therapist in the state of New York, than you are probably interested obtaining the 8.5 continuing education contact hours for this course!
In order to obtain these contact hours you will need:
- To complete ALL Lesson modules (there is a tracking system that monitors if you watched all lectures to their completion and opened all lesson modules, etc.),
- To complete a course evaluation through Survey Monkey
- To complete a graded learning assessment (you must answer at least 75% of the questions correctly; this score will trigger the release of your certificate by email)
Here is a reminder of your learning objectives for this course.
Participants of this course will be able to identify the following on a multiple choice "quiz" and course evaluation:
- Identify the definitions of secure, insecure, and disorganized attachment.
- Identify the attachment style based on two case studies.
- Identify the definition of "security priming."
- Identify at least two creative arts therapies directives to explore attachment styles in adulthood.